Monday 3 December 2012

please & thank you.

Sitting sipping coffee (at Please & Thank You Coffee), post-Crossfit, post-shower, pre-study. My hands are jittery.
 
Oh, I just realized that when I asked for a double-shot americano, that means that they actually put four shots of espresso in this cup total. That explains why my heart is about to jump out of my skin and I can feel its pulse in my elbow-pit and calfs.

I don't want to study.

I want to jump up and down and travel and make new friends!

Deep breath.

Lord, I pray for focus. Please.
And that I can study well for my pilates and massage exams.
I also pray that I can actually pass these exams the first time around so I don't have to study for them ever again and I can move on with real life because I'm really tired of being a student.
Thank you.
I'm thankful for you, Jesus.

Man, church was awesome yesterday.
Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment